User Tools

Site Tools

No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone.
No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone.

☚ back to overview


  • Third party liability insurance (‘responsabilité civile’): it is a legal requirement for any kind of accommodation (and is not included in the rent). Sometimes the landlord will ask to see your certificate before you can move in. It’s not too expensive though - about 20 euros a year. The insurer will sell it separately, or as a bundle with normal household insurance.
  • Companies:
    • SMAPRI (from CEA when you sign your contract)
    • AXA (apartment &/or Supplementary Health insurance)
    • Special deal with FNAK for foreigners:
    • MAIF
    • When you open a bank account, your bank will normally offer to arrange your apartment insurance as well, if you want to.

☚ back to overview

utilisateurs/postdocs/insurance.txt · Last modified: 2020/02/24 14:41 by rmonten

Page Tools